30 Oct Party Eats (Recipes)
Are you ready to cook up a storm and host an amazing get together for your friends and family? We love hosting people and making sure there is always enough food to go around. Below is a list of our top picks of finger foods for your party, we have one savoury and one sweet option. Both recipes have 5 ingredients or less and are simple to whip up in a flash.
1 loaf of bread
Cheese of your choice
- This one is extremely simple, it all starts with a store-bought loaf of unsliced bread. If you love making your own bread and have a winning recipe that you always use, you can certainly make your bread from scratch, but if not or if you’re in a hurry you can just pick up one from your local grocery store.
- Cut the bread horizontally and vertically, so you have a grid pattern sliced into your bread.
- Now fill the gaps with your favourite cheese! If you want to elevate your recipe and make it super indulgent you can always add bacon and use different types of cheese (cheddar and mozzarella are always an awesome combination).
- Melt butter and chop a handful of parsley. Add the chopped parsley to the melted butter and brush the mixture over the bread. If you want to transform your cheesy pull-apart bread into a cheesy, garlic pull-apart bread then now is your time to add crushed garlic (to taste) into your melted butter mixture.
- Wrap your loaf in foil and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes. You can bake for an extra 5 minutes uncovered to let the top crisp up a bit.
Nutella stuffed french toast roll-ups
Oil (for frying)
- Grab yourself a sliced loaf of bread for this one, store-bought or home-made, both will work. Take your slices and roll them out with a rolling pin so that they are flat.
- Lather on as much Nutella as you like, these are your roll-ups, go wild!
- Roll them up, if you need to, you can stick a toothpick in them to keep them rolled up until they are fried.
- Whisk up your eggs and add a splash of milk.
- Coat each roll up in the egg mixture.
- They are ready for the frying pan! Fry until golden and crispy on the outside.
- For extra yumminess, you can roll them in sugar or a mixture of cinnamon and sugar when they are fresh out the frying pan. You can also sprinkle them with icing/confectioners sugar if you are planning on serving them straight away.